Austin Family Law Attorneys
Constructive and Individualized Family Law Solutions for Austin Families
Goranson Bain Ausley – Austin Office
3307 Northland Drive
Austin, TX 78731
At Goranson Bain Ausley, we have over four decades of experience helping guide clients through the unique emotional and financial challenges associated with divorce. Our team is dedicated to implementing efficient and effective solutions tailored to meet the needs of our clients and their families.
Our team is committed to placing our client first, working for constructive resolution, and delivering exceptional value. We invest significant time and attention to understanding each of our clients — their fears, goals, preferences, budget limitations, and strategic concerns. With these insights, we provide customized solutions to help clients achieve the most advantageous outcome.
Smart, Constructive, Strategic Advice
We know there are few things that are more personal than family law issues, and they can easily spiral out of control. At Goranson Bain Ausley, we offer an alternative to escalating conflict. Our family lawyers are skilled in resolving disputes in ways that build up rather than destroy. With smart and strategic advice, we help our clients take the long view, seeing beyond the emotions of the moment to protect children’s well-being and preserve assets for the future.
If you’re concerned about a family law or divorce issue or want to talk to a family lawyer about your situation, please contact us to schedule a consultation.
- Kristen A. Algert
- Thomas L. Ausley
- Kelly Ausley-Flores
- P. Lindley Bain
- Kristiana Butler
- Kelly Caperton Fischer
- Rob Frazer
- Eric Robertson
- Angelica Rolong Cormier
Award-Winning Legal Services
Goranson Bain Ausley has some of the most experienced family lawyers in Texas, who are consistently recognized by their peers as top lawyers in Austin. Lawyer awards, honors and achievements include:
- Kristiana Butler and Angelica Rolong Cormier Named to 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch List
- 7 Austin Goranson Bain Ausley Attorneys Named to 2021 Best Lawyers ® List
- Angelica Rolong Cormier Appointed as an Advisory Member of the State Bar of Texas Diversity in the Profession Committee
- Kristiana Butler selected to the 2020 Austin Bar Association- Austin Young Lawyers Leadership Academy
- Thomas L. Ausley Honored with the AAML Professionalism Award
- Texas Super Lawyers Selects Lindley Bain and Kristiana Butler as 2020 Rising Stars
- Lindley Bain selected to the Up-and-Coming 100: 2020 Texas Rising Stars by Super Lawyers
- Kristen Algert, Kelly Ausley Flores, Thomas Ausley, Lindley Bain, Robert Frazer, and Eric Robertson named to 2020 Best Lawyers® in Family Law list
- 2020 Best Lawyers in Collaborative Law: Family Law includes Kristen Algert and Kelly Ausley Flores
- Kristen Algert included to the 2020 Best Lawyers in Family Law Mediation list
- 2020 Lawdragon 500 Leading Family Lawyers: Kristen Algert, Thomas Ausley, Kelly Ausley-Flores, Lindley Bain, Kelly Caperton Fischer and Eric Robertson
- Kristen Algert, Kelly Ausley Flores, Thomas Ausley and Eric Robertson Honored As 2019 Texas Super Lawyers
- Texas Super Lawyers Selects Kelly Ausley-Flores to the Top 50: 2019 Women Texas Super Lawyers list
- Kristen Algert, Kelly Ausley-Flores and Thomas Ausley listed to Top 50: 2019 Central/ West Texas Super Lawyers list
- Thomas L. Ausley Honored by Texas Bar Foundation with the Outstanding 50 Year Lawyer Award
- Kristen Algert Named Lawyer of the Year for Family Law Mediation in Austin
- Lindley Bain, Kristen Algert, Kelly Caperton Fischer, Kelly Ausley-Flores and Angelica Rolong Cormier featured in Austin Women Magazine: Women to Watch
In 2020, U.S. News & World Report named Goranson Bain Ausley, a Best Law Firm in its U.S. News – Best Lawyers® for family law and family law mediation, an achievement that involved a rigorous independent evaluation process. Goranson Bain Ausley has also been named a Top Workplace by Austin Business Journal.
Comprehensive Divorce and Family Law Representation in Austin
At Goranson Bain Ausley, we represent clients in nearly every area of family law, from divorce to cohabitation and prenuptial agreements. When family law problems arise, we stand ready to serve clients throughout Austin. Providing ethical representation—protecting children’s interests, securing assets for the future and striving for constructive resolution.
Divorce and Related Matters
Our Austin divorce and family law attorneys work diligently with clients to provide thoughtful and compassionate guidance at every stage of the divorce process. We build trusting relationships based on responsive and transparent communication. We keep our clients up-to-date and informed on case developments and identify strategic opportunities for resolving their dispute in a favorable manner.
The divorce process can present a number of complicated issues, including emotional, financial, social or otherwise. Our skilled and experienced attorneys are passionate about helping you resolve any issue surrounding your divorce or family law matter. There is not one preferred method for handling a divorce — at Goranson Bain Ausley we are committed to finding the right strategy for you.
We focus exclusively on divorce and family law and routinely assist clients with the full spectrum of family law and divorce services, including:
- Asset and Wealth Identification & Valuation
- Premarital and Post-Marital Agreements
- Post-Judgment Modifications & Enforcement
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Property Division
- Child Support
- Collaborative Divorce
- Flat fee divorce
Consult Our Austin Family Lawyers to Learn More
If you find yourself approaching a complicated divorce or family law issue, we are here to help. Please call one of our experienced Austin family lawyers at 512-454-8791 or request an appointment online to schedule a confidential in person or remote consultation.