GoransonBainAusley – Austin Office
3307 Northland Drive
Austin, TX 78731
For more than 20 years GoransonBain has helped the residents of Texas with their family law needs, including divorce, adoption, child custody, assets division and paternity. Since our establishment, the firm has grown to include a legal team of more than 20 attorneys in three office locations throughout Texas.
We find our clients benefit from unique perspectives and new technologies. Our group-think philosophy allows us to view common problems in a new light, offering suggestions and solutions that are unique to the specific goals of our clients.
The well-being of your family, especially children, is always at the forefront of our mind. Being parents and stepparents ourselves, we know first-hand how important it is to proceed with a family law matter with as little disruption to your life as possible. We do everything we can to ensure peaceful solutions and no-stress decision making.
Award-Winning Legal Services
For years GoransonBain has established its practice as a leader in the legal industry. Below is a list of some of our credentials, although there are many more:
- Recognized by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® as one of America’s “Best Law Firms” in 2015
- Our practice includes attorneys who are board certified and considered experts in family law.
- GoransonBain attorneys have consistently been named SuperLawyers, Rising Stars, Best Lawyers in Dallas, Best Women Lawyers in Dallas, Best Lawyers in America, Top Attorneys, Life Fellows, and “One to Watch,” by numerous publications and organizations.
- We have professional associations with many local and state organizations, including the Collin County Bar Association, Christian Trial Lawyers Association, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas, Allen-Fairview Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals, Texas Family Law Foundation, and The Collaborative Law Institute of Texas.
- Written work and research from our legal team has been published by many publications including, but not limited to, the Huffington Post, State Bar of Texas Blog, Texas Bar Journal, Texas Lawyer and various local news organizations.
Our Austin Attorneys
- P. Lindley Bain
- Kristen A. Algert
- Thomas L. Ausley
- Kelly Ausley-Flores
- Kelly Caperton Fischer
- Eric Robertson
- Angelica Rolong
Contact Our Austin Office
The modern family has many issues facing it today. At GoransonBain we help clients face these challenges every step of the way. Contact us to schedule a consultation to review your legal options. You can reach our Austin office at 512-454-8791 or online.
This post was written by Goranson Bain.