GoransonBain Ausley – Austin Office
3307 Northland Drive
Austin, TX 78731
For more than 40 years GoransonBain Ausley has helped the residents of Texas with their family law needs, including divorce, adoption, child custody, assets division and paternity. Since our establishment, the firm has grown to include a legal team of more than 20 attorneys in three office locations throughout Texas.
We find our clients benefit from unique perspectives and new technologies. Our group-think philosophy allows us to view common problems in a new light, offering suggestions and solutions that are unique to the specific goals of our clients.
The well-being of your family, especially children, is always at the forefront of our mind. Being parents and stepparents ourselves, we know first-hand how important it is to proceed with a family law matter with as little disruption to your life as possible. We do everything we can to ensure peaceful solutions and no-stress decision making.
Award-Winning Legal Services
For years GoransonBain Ausley has established its practice as a leader in the legal industry. Below is a list of some of our credentials, although there are many more:
- Recognized by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® as one of America’s “Best Law Firms” in 2018
- Our practice includes attorneys who are board certified and considered experts in family law.
- GoransonBain Ausley attorneys have consistently been named SuperLawyers, Rising Stars, Best Lawyers in Dallas, Best Women Lawyers in Dallas, Best Lawyers in America, Top Attorneys, Life Fellows, and “One to Watch,” by numerous publications and organizations.
- We have professional associations with many local and state organizations, including the Collin County Bar Association, Christian Trial Lawyers Association, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas, Allen-Fairview Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals, Texas Family Law Foundation, and The Collaborative Law Institute of Texas.
- Written work and research from our legal team has been published by many publications including, but not limited to, the Huffington Post, State Bar of Texas Blog, Texas Bar Journal, Texas Lawyer and various local news organizations.
Our Austin Attorneys
- P. Lindley Bain
- Kristen A. Algert
- Thomas L. Ausley
- Kelly Ausley-Flores
- Kelly Caperton Fischer
- Eric Robertson
- Angelica Rolong
Contact Our Austin Office
In 2017, Austin-based Ausley, Algert, Robertson, & Flores merged with GoransonBain, a Texas family law firm. Combining their expertise to build on long-standing records of successful and ethical representation, the firm’s new name is GoransonBain Ausley serving the Austin, Dallas and Plano markets.
Since its inception, both GoransonBain and Ausley, Algert, Robertson & Flores have fostered a constructive atmosphere and strategic approach to help client’s controls costs, minimize the disruption to their daily lives and achieve the best possible outcome. The firm’s team of attorneys, including three former family court judges, offers clients comprehensive experience and perspectives to work towards an efficient resolution in complex situations. Services encompass virtually every facet of family law, including divorce, asset identification and valuation, complex property matters, collaborative law, mediation, premarital and postmarital agreements, child custody and visitation, property division, child support, adoption, paternity, and same-sex legal issues. For the past five years, U.S. News & World Report named GoransonBain Ausley a Best Law Firm in its U.S. News – Best Lawyers® for family law and family law mediation, an achievement that involved a rigorous independent evaluation process.
Contact our Austin office at 512-454-8791 to schedule a consultation or visit us online at www.gbfamilylaw.com