GoransonBain Ausley – Dallas Office
8350 N. Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75206
Find a Family Lawyer Who is a Good Fit for You
Since its inception in 1987, GoransonBain Ausley has been helping Dallas residents with their family law needs. In that time our firm has grown to a 31 lawyer practice and assisted Texans with family law matters ranging from complex property division and child custody to divorce, paternity and wealth identification.
We are in the business of helping people. An important part of our mission at GoransonBain Ausley is supporting the community and national organizations that create a dialogue about important family and legal matters.
Dallas is our home. We believe in giving back and are active participants in the Texas Community. We have supported back to school initiatives, youth art programs, and scholarships for minority students.
Our involvement in the Dallas community include:
- Arriving to Art with Heart 2014
- Rainbow Days’ Back-To-School Supply Drive 2014
- Bar None XXIX 2014
- Dallas Bar Association Pro Bono Golf Tournament 2014
- GoransonBain Ausley Family Law Firm Shows Their Artistic and Philanthropic Side
We take great pride in providing exceptional legal service to our clients. Our dedication to family law is consistently recognized in the legal and Dallas community. Our Dallas team includes former judges and board-certified lawyers. Many of our attorneys have repeatedly been named among the “Best Lawyers” in Dallas by D Magazine, Super Lawyers and Best Lawyers in America.
Our honors and awards include:
- Excellence, Recognized: GoransonBain Ausley & GoransonBain Ausley Attorneys Honored As Super Lawyers 2018 Texas Rising Stars
- GoransonBain Ausley Partner, Jeff Domen Elected President of Collin County Bar Association
- GoransonBain Ausley’s Thomas A. Greenwald Recognized as Best Lawyers® 2018 Family Lawyer of the Year in Dallas/Ft. Worth by Woodward White, Inc.
- GoransonBain Ausley’s Diana Friedman Honored for Distinguished Service to the Practice of Family Law
GoransonBain Named Top Workplace in Dallas
We know a strong workplace culture attracts and retains top talent and results in a better experience for our clients. Our Dallas office has earned the recognition as a 2016 top workplace by the Dallas Morning News. We have also been recognized by the Dallas Business Journal as a 2018 Best Places to Work.
Our Dallas office is conveniently located at 8350 N. Central Expressway, Suite 1700, in the Gold Campbell Towers.
Contact Our Dallas Office
If you think you may need the services of a family law attorney, we encourage you to contact our Dallas office at 214-373-7676 to schedule a consultation. During your consultation you can expect to discuss all your legal options and gain a clear understanding of your options, should you decide to take legal action.
This post was written by GoransonBain Ausley.