GoransonBain Ausley – Plano Office
7160 N. Dallas Parkway
Plano, TX 75024
Find an Attorney Who Will Listen to You
We are a full-service family law firm in Plano, Texas. Our doors opened more than 40 years ago with the mission of providing legal services to families in Texas in a manner that did not greatly disrupt their lives.
Family law is an integration of legal, emotional, and financial issues. Our firm takes into consideration the emotional, mental, and financial toll family issues can have on you, your children, parents, grandparents, siblings and stepparents. We are determined to find solutions to your legal needs that focus on the best interests of you and your loved ones.
Choosing GoransonBain Ausley as Your Law Firm
At GoransonBain Ausley, we know just how challenging it can be to keep up with the complexities of modern family life. We are well-versed in the many social and legal issues a family faces today, and we help our clients navigate the challenges they encounter.
- Award-Winning – Our legal team has consistently been nationally recognized as a top law firm. In 2020, GoransonBain Ausley was recognized by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® as one of America’s “Best Law Firms.”
- Top Legal Credentials – The GoransonBain Ausley team includes board-certified family law attorneys who are experienced and knowledgeable in their given fields. Our attorneys have also been named Rising Stars, SuperLawyers, Best Personal Lawyers in Dallas, and Best Women Lawyers in Dallas, to name a few.
- Texas Super Lawyers Selects Ryan Bauerle and Hayley Collins as 2020 Rising Stars
- Hayley Collins selected to the Up-and-Coming 100: 2020 Texas Rising Stars by Super Lawyers
- Curtis Harrison, Jeff Shore, Hayley Collins, Jeff Domen, Thomas Greenwald, Kathryn Murphy and Clint Westhoff named to 2020 Best Lawyers® in Family Law list
- Curtis Harrison and Jeff Shore listed to the 2020 Best Lawyers in Collaborative Law: Family Law list and Family Law Mediation list
- 2020 Lawdragon 500 Leading Family Lawyers: Thomas Greenwald, Curtis Harrison and Kathryn Murphy
- Jeff Domen, Thomas Greenwald, Curtis Harrison, Kathryn Murphy and Clint Westhoff Honored As 2019 Texas Super Lawyers
- Texas Super Lawyers Selects Kathryn Murphy to Top 50: 2019 Women Texas Super Lawyers list
- Thomas Greenwald and Kathryn Murphy listed to Top 100: 2019 Texas Super Lawyers list and Top 100: 2019 Dallas/Fort Worth Super Lawyers
- Solution-Focused Approach – We believe in utilizing constructive out-of-court resolution tools like mediation, arbitration, and Collaborative Law to help you maintain control over the outcome of your family law matter.
- Active Community Members – Texas is our home. We are an active part of our community and regularly sponsor events, contribute to scholarship funds, and participate in charity events.
- We Understand the Importance of Parenting – The men and women who make up our legal staff are mothers, fathers, stepparents, legal guardians and children of divorced families. We understand firsthand the important role that paternity, divorce, adoption and court-ordered living arrangements can have on individuals and a family.
Our Plano office is conveniently located at 7160 N. Dallas Parkway Suite 650, Plano, Texas 75024, which is two blocks north between Tennyson Parkway and Legacy Drive and the North Dallas Tollway.
Contact Our Plano Office
If you have questions or concerns, or you think you may need to secure the services of a family law lawyer, contact our Plano office at 214-473-9696 to schedule a consultation. Together we can review the details of your case and explain all the legal options that may apply to your unique situation. You are under no obligation to hire GoransonBain Ausley after your consultation.