Advanced Family Law 2019
This year, GoransonBain Ausley has several participating in the 45th Annual Course Advanced Family Law.
Sunday- August 11th
- Kelly Ausley-Flores will be presenting on “Drafting Enforceable Orders at Family Law 101”
Monday- August 12th
- Thomas Ausley will be presenting on “Professionalism: Lessons Learned”
- Britney Harrison will represent GoransonBain Ausley at the 12th Annual Image Seminar & Fashion Show Luncheon
Tuesday- August 13th
- Hayley Collins will be on a panel discussing “Preparing for the Board Certification Exam”
Wednesday- August 14th
- Kathryn Murphy will be co-presenting “Direct and Cross of Tracing Experts”
- Eric Robertson will be presenting “Disproportionate Division and Spousal Maintenance for the Non-Monied Spouse”
- Diana Friedman will be presenting “Premarital Agreements: Making Your Own Rules!”
Stay up to date with us at Advanced Family Law on our Facebook album.
This post was written by GoransonBain Ausley.