Ryan practices family law out of a commitment to achieving fair and equitable outcomes, while also preserving as much financial stability for clients and their children as possible.
Excelling in contested custody matters, Ryan finds work with families and children especially meaningful. He brings experience and compassion to situations involving special needs, mental health issues, and substance abuse. Ryan also has a successful record in advocating for co-parenting rights and securing equal parenting time or unique possession arrangements.
Ryan helps clients set reasonable goals at the outset, and develops a game plan to reach them. He makes sure his clients always know what the “next step” is, and strives to alleviate their anxieties so they can focus on what is important. While Ryan prefers to keep clients out of court, he is prepared to litigate when necessary. He believes that his experience and confidence in the courtroom gives his clients an advantage.
Since receiving his law degree from Regent University School of Law, Ryan has primarily practiced family law. He joined GoransonBain Ausley for the opportunity to manage complex cases, and contribute his skills to the respected reputation of the firm. Ryan recently won the 10 Best Award for Client Satisfaction for 2017 by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys.
Away from his practice, Ryan enjoys adventure travel and scuba diving.
- Co-Author, “Overlooked Financial Issues“, 41st Annual Marriage Dissolution Institute, State Bar of Texas, April 2018
- Contributor to Dadsdivorce.com
- Regent University School of Law, 2011
- J.D., Law
- Southern Methodist University, 2008
- B.B.A., Finance
- B.A., Political Science
Honors & Awards
- 10 Best Attorney’s for Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2017
- Texas, 2011
- District of Columbia Bar, 2012
- Federal – Texas Northern & Eastern Districts
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Collin County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Collin County Young Lawyers Association
- Dallas Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- St. Thomas More Society of Dallas
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Young Catholic Professionals