Your Best Interests Protected, Today and Tomorrow
Rob Frazer on Your Family and Your Future:
I represent high-asset, educated, savvy individuals who want to protect what they have built over a lifetime and avoid destruction of business or personal assets in divorce. My clients include professionals, business owners, C-suite executives and their spouses. I work to explain the range of potential outcomes to help clients understand their options and choose the best course of action. My goal is to help clients and their children achieve the best possible results and take care of life’s most important things.
- Focus on settlement with exceptional skill and perspective while leveraging and utilizing deep litigation and extensive courtroom experience when appropriate.
- Put clients at ease with a structured approach to the process and to making decisions—this relieves stress and helps clients see a positive path forward.
- Generate options and deliver guidance that empowers clients to make informed, rational and economically-sound decisions.
- Encourage clients to choose their priorities with a big picture perspective and not get bogged down in frivolous matters.
- Deliver more productive outcomes by treating clients, opposing counsel, opposing parties, and the judiciary with dignity and respect.
Rob is a family lawyer in the Austin office of Goranson Bain Ausley.
An experienced family lawyer and partner, Rob is board-certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and is a Director of the Austin Bar Association. Named in The Best Lawyers in America© in the field of Family Law, 2019 – 2021, Rob has an extensive litigation history and seasoned track record. A tireless advocate for his clients, Rob excels in complex custody cases and managing the complexities of high asset property division.
Rob is an active Christian (Episcopalian), which is often a comfort to clients who share his faith, though he is happy representing any person of any faith or of no faith at all. Raised in Austin, he knows the city well. Rob is involved in Bible study, Leaders for Literacy; activities at St. Michael’s Episcopal Church and youth sports. A Westlake native, Rob comes from a family of lawyers with a lineage going back to his great grandfather and is proud to be in the company of excellent lawyers at Goranson Bain Ausley. He is a family man and lives in Austin with his wife and three children.
- Complex Property
- Alimony & Spousal Maintenance
- Child Support
- Property Division
- Cohabitation Agreement
- Child Custody
- LGBTQ+ Divorce
- Uncontested Divorce
- Contested Divorce
- High Net Worth Divorce
- Complex Asset Divorce
- Divorce for Business Owners
- Litigated Divorce
- Negotiated Divorce
- Appealing a Divorce Decree or Judgment
- Pre-Divorce Guidance
- High Conflict Divorce
- Modification and Enforcement
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Flat Fee Divorce
Honors & Awards
- Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© in the field of Family Law, Woodward and White Press, 2019 – 2022
- Inclusion in Texas Super Lawyers list, Thomson Reuters, 2021
- What Happens to an LLC in Divorce? December 9, 2021
- Can My Spouse Take Half of My Business in Divorce? March 8, 2021
- Role of the Custody Evaluator in Travis County SAPCRs November 4, 2019
- Austin Bar Association
- Board of Directors, 2019 – 2020
- Austin Bar Association, Bench Bar
- Planning Committee member
- Lawyers for Literacy
- Committee member
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, 2009
- J.D., Law- Honors
- Cum laude
- The University of Texas at Austin, 2001
- B.S., Communications, Radio – Television – Film
- Texas, 2009