Few situations are more life-changing than divorce or other family law matters, and Lindsey dedicates her practice to helping clients move forward when the stakes are high.
Lindsey excels in cases involving complex financial issues such as business or stock portfolio valuations and discovery, contested custody disputes, and domestic abuse. With a background as a former prosecutor, Lindsey’s extensive courtroom experience and strategic thinking helps clients to make informed decisions to achieve the best outcomes possible.
Lindsey’s counsel is not only strategic but practical as well. Serving professionals and stay-at-home parents alike, Lindsey recognizes that divorce can present an opportunity for clients to reinvent themselves. She assists them in the pragmatic tasks of starting over, while also working to secure their financial futures and empowering them to take the right next steps.
A graduate of the SMU Dedman School of Law, Lindsey comes to GoransonBain Ausley after previously practicing family law at a boutique law firm. Lindsey also served as an Assistant District Attorney in Dallas County, where she gained meaningful trial experience in the family violence and protective order units. A Dallas native, Lindsey attended the Hockaday School and earned her undergraduate degree from Vanderbilt University. Lindsey is licensed to practice in the Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas, as well as before the Supreme Court of the United States.
Lindsey was selected to be a member of the 2017 Dallas Area Young Lawyers Leadership Class. She is also a member of the Dallas Bar Association and volunteers her time and service at a local women’s shelter.
- “Marital Property Division”, Accessible Law Review, UNT Dallas College of Law, 2019
- Author, “Evidentiary Tools in Family Violence Cases” – October 2015 DAYL Headnotes, 2015
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, 2011
- J.D., Law
- Vanderbilt University College of Arts and Sciences, 2008
- Magna Cum Laude with High Honors in History, Minor in Philosophy
- “Drafting Emergency Affidavits”, Dallas Area Paralegal Services Family Law Section, Presenter, 2018
- “Family Law for Domestic Violence Advocates”, Latinos Against Domestic Violence Annual Conference, Presenter, 2016
- Texas, 2012
- Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas and the Supreme Court of the United States
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Area Young Lawyers Leadership Class
- Member, 2017
- Dallas Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Dallas Bar Association, Collaborative Law Section
- Secretary, 2019
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Genesis Women’s Shelter Young Leaders