Goal orientation builds confidence in the future.
Ally Murphy on doing what’s best for clients:
Ally is well-versed in the practice of family law and has been with Goranson Bain Ausley since 2014; she worked in a legal capacity from 2017-2021, starting as a legal assistant and then as a law clerk. The experience helped shape her commitment to bringing calm to challenging life situations and assisting clients in making sound decisions. In her practice, Ally’s special interests include working with children to make a positive difference in their lives and strategizing options for property settlement with clients.
How I help clients:
- De-stress difficult situations—I strive to create a calm atmosphere, which leads to more efficient and better decision-making.
- Listen carefully—Clients will know that their concerns and priorities are heard.
- Manage cases effectively by staying organized—Detail orientation at every stage keeps cases moving forward.
Ally is a recent graduate of Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, where she was named to the Dean’s List and served as President of the Family Law Association. While in law school, Ally also worked as attorney ad litem for children in the foster care system at the W.W. Caruth, Jr. Child Advocacy Clinic, which inspired her interest in cases involving children. Ally is also proud of serving as a judicial intern for Justice Debra Lehrmann of the Texas Supreme Court.
- Annette Stewart American Inn of Court, Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, 2021
- Dean’s List
- Family Law Association, President
- W. Caruth, Jr. Child Advocacy Clinic, Attorney Ad Litem
- Women in Law, Member
- University of Oklahoma, 2018
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication, summa cum laude
- President’s Honor Roll, Dean’s Honor Roll
- interDaF Herder-Institut, 2016
- International Intensive Language Course
State Bar of Texas, October 2021